Monday, November 8, 2010

Road Rage

Lately Will is reminding me that when I get in the car I should slow down and relax. But for some reason I always drive as if I'm in a hurry. And most of the time I am in a hurry. But the other day, we were running late to meet some friends at the park and Will says, "Are those cars KIDDING you Mama???" And later it was, "Hurry, hurry, go faster Momma...there are so many cars ahead of us." So yes, maybe I should stop driving like a race car driver and more like a responsible adult.



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is so funny Ana, and boy do I remember those days too. It only gets worse for busy, so try to get a grip on slowing down now. Will is such a crack up.

Emily P said...

Oh Will, how I love thee

Anne said...

I feel ya, it seems like the pace of the day dictates the driving....so frantic... all the time.

Anne said...

Since you guys haven't updated in so long, I like to think that you're in a perpetual state of road rage.

Thomas said...

How dare you @Anne accuse me of being lax on my family's blog.

I'm just waiting for anticipation to build to the boiling point.