Sunday, July 8, 2007

Will's Baby Blessing



Will was blessed in Church today and he was the perfect angel the whole time -- not even a whimper! His Aunt Susan made his blessing outfit, which is beautiful and has the added benefit of making him look like he is glowing when in the sunlight. I'm not sure if the congregation got a good look at him afterward when I held him up because I was too worried about him slipping out of my hands, but they know where to find him if they're curious.





Will is obviously very much at home in his mother's arms, and does deign to let his father hold him as well. Hopefully this period of blissful unawareness of the camera will continue.



Family and friends were also able to come and see the blessing, and Will appropriately entertained them with squeaky laughs and smiles (some in his sleep).





No comments: