Monday, October 1, 2007

Will: Four Months Old



Well, Will is now past the four month mark, and, as you can see, he is grown contemplative in his old age. (Some of the more news-aware among you will recognize the seat in the picture above was recently the source of some controversy as children have a tendency to fall out of them; please rest assured that we do not put Will in this chair on the counter unattended) Will is even more active than he was already, loves to grab and hold anything, but especially Ana's hair (Thomas' hair not so much), and has upgraded his wardrobe to collared shirts. Some things have not changed: Will likes to stand and to walk (though this is dangerous) and doesn't think he needs any help doing either.

Will has also decided to take up reading, though I can't say much for his choice of material.





Will and his friend Vivian also spend a lot of time together, though their relationship is going a bit fast for our tastes:

Acquaintance (and shyness):



Holding hands:



Trying to make it work:



Tears (and intervention):



Will and Vivian have decided to remain close friends.

4 comments:

Natalee Maynes said...

I was laughing SO loud when I saw this. So funny. I started laughing and then, because I was laughing, Vivian started laughing and before I knew it there were tears streaming down my face. I love this!

Clark Asay said...

I love Will, as well as Vivian!!

Spencer said...

So cute! I love your blog! Hooray for blogs!!!!

Anne said...

So cute! I love your blog, you guys are the coolest.