Thursday, November 1, 2007

Will's First Halloween


Will had his first Halloween!! And for the most part he really enjoyed it. His costume (see above) was officially a chick, I think, but everybody thought it was a duck and that's cooler anyway. He handled the costume very well, despite its thermal lining (not made for NorCal, obviously), and was a great sport.



We even took him trick or treating at the law school, and he was a big hit with the professors and staff. We also had a courtyard party with all the other families and he was a very good boy during the whole thing. We didn't have any trick-or-treaters come by our house, which was good because it started late and Will was already asleep, so we just gave all our candy to some of our friends. I don't think that they were super-appreciative, but their boys probably were.



The only difficulty with Halloween was Will's conflicted relationship with pumpkins. Maybe he just likes the big ones:





8 comments:

Michelle said...

I only like the big pumkins too. They make bigger pies. You are so handsome Will. Be kind to the fair Vivian. Love, your Aunt Shelly

Natalee Maynes said...

I love this! Will is so cute. I am so glad you guys have decided to give in to the blogging pressure because this is so much fun to read!

Clark Asay said...

I love Will!!

Gabrielle Sutherland said...

I'm glad you've decided to blog too, although this is the first time I've ever commented on a blog in my life. Only for a grandchild!! I'm going to add Will to my power point presentation in class and let you know how that goes--should be fun!

kt said...

Love the pictures! And tell Will that someday he will love little pumpkins. Maja loved taking hers to bed and sleeping with it (what can I say, anything to get her to go to bed!)

eryn said...

Yea! You did it. These are really cute pictures of you all.

Kate said...

We were so excited to see your blog. Will is such a cutie! We can't wait to meet him. Any chance you'll be in Philly any time soon? We miss you guys.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Emily P said...

Hey guys! Thanks for the blog invite. Will is so dang cute. -Emily Pehrson