Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pink or Blue Party

We decided to add to the excitement of our new baby by having a small get-together with close friends the day of the ultrasound and serving blue food if it is a boy and pink if it is a girl. As you can see, IT'S A BOY!

I totally ripped this idea off from my good friend Emily Pehrson.


We had mini blue berry cheese cakes, blue berry muffins, blue corn chips and blue potato chips, blue berries, crackers with blue cheese and blue berries, and sparkling blueberry juice.

I am so lucky to have two wonderful guys in my life and can't wait to meet the new little boy! Our friends the McDonalds came all clad in blue wearing "Team Blue" tags, which I thought was hilarious! And my sister-in-law Allison told me that our nephew had a dream the night before that we were going to have a boy. One thing's for sure, our little boy is going to be very loved!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily P said...

So cute! I can't wait for this baby to come. He is much loved by us already. And Happy Birtday Will!

Joe & Lara said...

ahhhh....CONGRATS!!!! Will will love having a little brother! and be so good!
how fun! we are definitely glad we had 2 boys too- they are the best of friends!
cute idea of a party too!

Nikki CB said...

Yay! Congratulations! Boys are the best. Not that I have any reason to be biased or anything...