I had to entertain Max for a while the other day with neither his mom nor his brother to help out, which is well outside of my abilities (there may or may not have been a World Cup game on at the time, I can't remember). And all of his toys were upstairs, which seemed really far away. So, we actually had a great time with plates, cups, and a wooden spoon. We had some problems with friendly fire from the wooden spoon, but I couldn't convince him to trade it in for a plastic spoon with a comfort grip. Max is all about rugged.

2 comments:
I love the commentary! At least you had the good sense to turn down the volume on the game in the background. Max could have been playing with just a spoon and a plate, but in Tom's neighborhood, that's a sword and a shield. Look out Mr. Rogers. There's a new make believe in town! p.s. Love the dimples.
This is to die for, way to be creative Tom.
Post a Comment